Tuesday 26 March 2019

PRODUCTION: CHANGE OF STORY & BUDGET RESTRICTIONS

After a production meeting with the team I've been told the story is going to be adapting much more in the new script. Jemma also explained that she didn't have enough of an input on the visuals from the previous times so from this point on, she'll be noting the visuals she wants within the script and I will then sit and work through in more detail what she wants and how I will achieve this visually, looking more into the technical side of it with her.

Jemma and Victoria explained that we may not have Oliver as a contributor now as he is currently working and getting time off is an issue so he may not be able to come onboard. Jemma also explained that the owner of the Tom Thumb Theatre has given her a contact for a woman called Amy who is a co-founder for a famous Drag event called 'Sink the Pink' and she may be coming onboard with the documentary. A new script is currently underway so all I can do for now is keep researching and preparing for the Production.

Victoria explained to me that we're having some issues with budget and we may not be able to get the Canon C100 for the price we found it on via Fat lama. I explained that I can work with either the Sony A7S however we won't get as good audio as it doesn't have the option to put in an XLR cable. Or I could use the Panasonic DVX200 but it's not as easy to operate with a rig or handheld. I've asked if I can try and find an alternative, i'm aiming to speak to a view contacts I have about borrowing a camera or finding an alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment