Sunday 12 February 2017

DIRECTIONS UNIT: PRODUCTION SCHEDULE (Call sheets)

When planning my Production times I worked around my teams shoots and my locations. Since Trine had already planned her shoot for the 10th-11th February I discussed working from the 13th-14th. Filming the entire pub sequence in one day was the best choice since it allows me to get everything with that location done in one day and gives me more time with the exterior location which I think will be the hardest part since we need to make sure no cars or people are in shot since that scene is based after the outbreak.

This is my first call sheet for the 13th February Shoot:




I chose to start so early since we could have issues with the actors arriving late, having to take multiple shots. So I discussed with the land lord coming in early so that we could get set up and film everything before he opened up at 4pm.

Looking towards planning the 14th shoot which is all outside. The footage in the house is only 3 shots and this could be done in less than 30 minutes, an hour maximum with blocking and have to do multiple takes. However, we need to have the extras make-up'd and put into costume so I asked the residents if we could have longer at the location to make up all the extras as well as film the footage inside the house. After this we haven't got a short time limit as the rest is outside but of course we need to work before it gets dark. So I decided on these times with the 14th Shoot call sheet:





With this I added the amount of time to ensure that we had enough time to get all the extras make-up'd without rushing. While this is happening we can go and film Jamie and Jacob's scenes inside the house and we can also make a start on the outside sequence if we have the first zombie ready by that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment