Sunday 12 February 2017

DIRECTIONS UNIT: PROPS LIST

After I broke down my script I wrote down all the props that would be required for the shoot. 

Props list - Pub scene
- Flowers
- Pork scratchings 
- Pint glasses
- Shot glasses
- Whisky glasses
- Chopping board
- Knife
- Lemons
- 'Please Leave Quietly' sign 
- Shaun's name badge
- Beer bottles

Props list - Street and Shop scene
- 'Things to do' board
- Strawberry Cornetto
- Can of coke
- Coins
- Dog lead

Almost all these props I either own or can buy but there's 2 things that I'm going to need to get made and that's Shaun's name badge and the please leave quietly sign.
With Shaun's name badge I feel it will need to be the same sort of colour as his tie, this is often the case with companies. If they where a white shirt and blue tie the name badge will likely have blue in it somewhere. 

I want to have the sign almost the same as the one in the film. Mostly because this isn't scene in hardly any pubs around Britain but adds to the comedy of the scene as Shaun and Ed leave screaming out 'White lines'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment