Tuesday 21 February 2017

DIRECTIONS UNIT: PROPS MADE

When needing the name badge and the sign for the pub made I contacted Grace Buffham who is a UCA student studying Design for Theatre and Film. The sign I wanted the same as in the film since it's just a sign and it was easier for Grace to work off the original design rather than create a new one. Next we had to decide on the name tag. Seeing as I've chosen to keep Shaun's uniform the same I decided to make the name tag work with it. So his uniform is a white shirt and red tie so I asked to have the name tag as white and red. Although this prop won't have detail on it and won't be seen much, it still adds to the character and helps to show a little more about him.



 These are the props that Grace then made for me. They're simple, but effective and will help with the story and the characters much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment