Wednesday 25 April 2018

STUDIO PRODUCTION: SCRIPT UPDATES (V3)

Script V3

With the third Version of the script, the main section which had changes was Steals of the Season. With my half of the show. I ended up changing sections such as DIY and Mystery Guest to "As Directed" in the camera shot sections as Del explained this is the easiest way to do it as I'm not fixed to shots. So the camera operators are aware that they will need to really listen for my Directions with the shooting. I had also found out from Bonnie that she will be wearing the vest top that she makes in the VT when she does the studio interview so it's something else to talk about in the interview. We also added in that we have photos going up on the screen, which will be the 3 photos below:




My choice for these three was we have a good mixture of different things for Bonnie to talk about.

As well as this, Melissa and Katie edited some of the questions for the interview with Oliver and I changed the camera shots to 'As Directed'. There wasn't a huge amount of changes made to this script, but after talking to Alfie and Adeline about how much they have to learn from the script, we made the choice to get cue cards made for them after the next rehearsal as we go into the easter break then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment